Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Little Bit Of Everything, June 2017

I thought I'd start off this time by sharing a few things I've seen on the Internet, or the TV, or heard from friends, that might be worth passing on.  A few are things that have just occurred to me during idle times.  I know people who have these big conversations with God and I've wished many times that I could be like that.  But it doesn't happen that way for me.  Instead, sometimes answers to questions I've been mulling over will just pop into my brain, things I'd never thought of during all the times I have studied over the subject in the past.  I don't know where they come from, if they are not whispers from God.  I've been told that when we cannot hear from God, He will find a way to reach us.  So I try to stay aware.  Sometimes things come to me in "signs".  Sometimes it's like He sends messages in the casual things others say and do.  Or some weird coincidence that happens.  And I'm always awed by how blessings come in round-about ways, which it seems like is how God likes to work.  I cannot and will not believe there is no God.  I believe in Science too, and there is no conflict as far as I'm concerned.  Why is it that all the different kinds of Science, and how it is that we have come to know about them, cannot be one of God's true miracles, too? 

But you can think I'm a silly old lady and laugh if you want, it doesn't bother me. 

If your major home appliance quits running, you can go to this site to find 800 numbers for repair for your particular appliance.
http://www.aham.org/Consumer/Products/AHAMConsumers/Products/Products_Home.aspx?hkey=12370e69-5229-483e-b1f1-96e0659ca903
I couldn't find my way to any list but maybe you could use the "Contact Us" button that's up at the top of the site, send an email and see if you get an answer.  Personally, I'd try the place where I bought it first.  Most of my appliances have come from Lowe's, and I've yet to have a problem with them, but I know they have a service department.  Spike knows the repair guy and says he's pretty good at what he does.  I imagine every Lowe's has a repair guy.

WHO does not receive unwanted calls on their phone??  Here's the National Do Not Call Registration site:  https://www.donotcall.gov/
The unfortunate truth is that most of the calling is done by computer, and the numbers are random.  They say that the loop-hole is that supposedly they don't know WHO they're calling so they can't be expected to be able to stop calling you.  I know just enough about computers to be dangerous, as the saying goes, but I'm pretty sure the computer knows what number it's calling and seems to me there can be a database there for it to check beforehand to find out if the number that's been randomly picked is on the list.  Or maybe they just ought to give us a new phone number that has a certain area code, or a last number digit, or something that the computer can be coded to know immediately to exclude from the random generation.  Because I guess now we don't dare to ever say "yes" to someone on the phone. When we don't know who they are and they ask a question, first rattle out of the box, that might invite a yes or no answer, Hubs and I now answer by saying, "who's calling please?"  Or NOT "please".  You know, I don't really believe in being rude to people who have to sit all day and pick up phone call after phone call from rude and jerky people.  I worked someplace like that, only till I could find something else and leave, because it was just hell.  Those horrible people said things to me that hurt my soul.  So if you are the initiator of the call, please think twice before you're rude and hateful to the person on the end of the line, just think what having a job like that must be like.  I can attest to the fact that people that call these 800-numbers think nothing of dumping all their anger, hatred and prejudice out on the one who got to pick up their call to try to help them.  If the wait was long, it's not their fault because they've been sitting there helplessly taking abuse from the person ahead of you.  BELIEVE ME, abusive people are dang lucky anybody will help them after all that, even it's something that can be done at that level.  The "customer representatives" have rules they must follow and certainly there are limitations put upon what they can do for the customer.  They are just the first responders.  So I'm never rude to someone I've called for help.  BUT.  If I have not initiated the call, and the sole purpose of that call is to try to ruin my computer, get me to buy something I don't want, or snag me into some web of lies and deceit, such as the dubious fact that I've won a cruise, or some contest I never entered or whatever, then they know very well what they're doing.  Personally, I'm torn, though.  It annoys the hell out of me to get these calls.  But I kinda feel sorry for the people who are working these jobs because obviously it's the only work they can find, and they must get sworn at all the time.  I tend to make them listen to me pray for them till THEY hang up on ME.  This thing about ending up in some kind of legal contract with someone just because we said "yes" to them on the phone ought to be illegal.  But there are all kinds of people using our phones to try to scam us.  Friends of mine got a call one day, back many years ago, and it was a male teenager on the line.  Grandma?", the young man asked.  Well, they have grandchildren, and said it sounded like one of them.  "Brian, is that you?" was their response.  So right there, they gave themselves away, and that's when a more mature voice came on.  The story that was presented to them was that "Brian" had driven to Canada and had gotten stopped for some infraction he committed, and he owed a fine, and, well, you know where it went from there.  So my friends said, "We'll have to go to town to make arrangements.  Can we call you back?"  Of course no phone number was given them.  The caller said he'd call back in an hour.  Fortunately, my friends got suspicious and they called Brian's mother to ask her what in the world was Brian doing driving all the way from Texas to Canada and whether he had called her, too, and she said, "Why would he?  He's sitting right here."  So they called the county Sheriff and he came right over and waited for the call.  He picked up and identified himself.  They hung up and didn't call back.  Of course there's that call we've all gotten where they say they're "from Windows", and they've detected a problem with our computer and want us to give them remote access.  Sheesh.  Just ask for a phone number you can use to call them once you get booted up.  Most likely they'll have some excuse for why they can't give you that.  If they ever do, then call your local computer guy, or your internet service provider representative, or even the service desk where you bought your computer, and give them the number.  But mostly, if your computer is working like it should, you don't have a problem and can just ignore the call.  I don't see how there's money to be made by getting access to someone's computer and ruining it, and without monetary motivation, what's their point?  Just sheer joy at bringing havoc into the lives of people who've done nothing to "deserve" it?  Except be an American, that is?  How sad is that, to hate everyone who lives in any particular country just because of where they live?  There's a link on that Do Not Call registration page for reporting calls like this to the FTC.  I don't think there's a lot that they can do, since the number that shows up on your caller ID is usually a dummy number.  Oh, they have all kinds of ways around this sort of thing.  It just frosts my cookies because I pay the bill for the use of my phone, and it should be for my pleasure and convenience, of which these calls are neither.  I have heard that now they've figured out how to call your cellphone and go right to your voicemail without the phone even ringing.  So, if you have a limited number of minutes on your plan, can you get enough of these kinds of calls that'll use up all your minutes?  I don't have voicemail set up on my cell phone, because we just use it when we call long distance, or when we're out away from our landline.  I've also heard, recently, that AT&T wants desperately to do away with all their landlines.  I already figured THAT out, because their repair of said services is absolutely THE WORST.  But I'm keeping my landline just as long as I can.  That's the number that I give people to call when they ask for my number, and then I have an answering machine on it.  Old School.  Harder to hack. 

Just this morning, I found a really suspicious-looking email in my Spam box.  And yes, I deleted it without opening.  It used to be that, in order to import a virus, you had to click on a link provided in an email that you received.  If I'm understanding this right, this latest virus that takes all your stored data hostage, comes via email that will activate it just by being opened.  The motivation for that one is the ransom.  In my case, I don't have anything stored anyone would want.  Anything I would care if someone had access to, or took away my access to it, is not stored on the computer that goes out onto the Internet. 

Have any of you seen that new Google ad on TV that features those inflatable "tube man" attention-getters?  Oh, I laughed and laughed.  Now, run a commercial that makes me laugh and I'll be glad to watch it.  Hell, I'll even pull it up on You-Tube, if it's there, and watch it just for fun.  I haven't been able to find it yet, maybe it'll be there after some time passes.  Tube Man is at the dealership, where he works, and he watches all the tricky goings-on there with a sad face.  Then he does some Google searches and takes his family to a different dealership where they buy a car and they're all packed in the car and bobbing around, waving their arms out the windows, and so on.  They pass the dealership where he works and they honk and drive on by.  Of course they're waving all the while.  It's cute.  Here's a YouTube, it's not what I was looking for but if you've never heard of TubeMan you can see what they are.  Some are made with two legs now instead of just a single tube, and those can do that nay-nay dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhzfEJMvQo

I love those Beneful dog food commercials, too.  There are quite a few now.  Just go to YouTube and put "Beneful dog food commercial" in the search box.  Cat lovers can do a search on "Dear Kitten".  It's just not that hard to develop a commercial that even adults will stop what they're doing to watch.  I sure wish the Humane Society would take all their horribly gut-wrenching, donations-requesting commercials off the air and put something on that would be a little easier to watch.  It hurts so much to watch some of those commercials that Hubs changes the channel as soon as he sees it coming on.  We see enough reality first-hand.  We don't need to have it coming at us in our living room, where little ones might be watching, for heaven's sake.  If you're already having a depressing day, that abomination is just the capper.  Somebody that does something like that for pleasure is warped, I don't think there's any cure for that and I suspect that someday they'll escalate from "other mammals" to humans.

These are difficult times for the garden.  It's beginning to warm up such that many of our nights are not cool anymore and the tomatoes don't set flowers if the nights are not cool.  I pulled a cabbage that had a big black soft spot in the center of its head and the outer leaves were like leather.  We are not getting much rain anymore.  The cistern leaks and is of little help to us now, and we have quit collecting rain water because of concerns about drawing and breeding mosquitoes.  All I'm left to be able to do is to water with what little water the cistern will hold onto, or metered city water, and I have concerns about the chemicals in that.  I've talked myself into not caring whether it costs a lot because it seems like most Americans do indulge in a hobby of some sort that usually gets kind of expensive and, when the thrill is gone, they're left with stuff they collected that no one seems to want.  Even if they find someone that does, they don't want to pay anywhere near enough for it.  I see that sort of thing all the time at estate sales, covered with dust, priced cheaply, or not, depending on what the people managing the sale think of them, and not selling at any price.  So if I make my garden my "hobby" and if I spend lots of money on keeping it watered, am I any worse off?  At least I've had the exercise, a righteous Farmer's Tan, and we've eaten what I've grown.  And I have fed every form of wildlife that eats bugs.

I gathered what turned out to be about two gallons of peas, after they were shelled, and now they are done and the vines have been torn out and put on the compost. 

The potato harvest was small, but I still got more out than I put in.  I have plans to use the little ones as "seeds", they are not really worth the effort to use in cooking.  I'll be experimenting with planting them in some big tubs that I bought at a garage sale a month or so ago.  They had been used for patio tomatoes by the previous owner, and they were priced at only 75 cents for each tub and that included a reinforcement-wire tomato cage.  I'm thinking that fall potatoes in tubs will be easier to harvest and will be more protected from those dang grubworms.  If I had them on the front driveway, it might be possible to pull them into the garage during cold nights but I'm not sure I want to have to do that, and Hubs complains about too much space being taken up on the driveway.  I've already taken over the garage, I just cannot take over the driveway, too.

I had several nice meals of asparagus in the early spring.  Hubs doesn't like asparagus so I ate everything I harvested and had all I wanted.  I've tried freezing asparagus for later and I just don't like it.  Maybe chopped and stored away in the water it's been simmered in, and then the whole thing turned into a cream sauce after thawing.  But cream sauces are just not something I eat anymore.  I suppose I could make a quiche and freeze that.  I have frozen some spinach quiche before and liked that well enough.

I'm still eating kale.  Last year, or the year before, I planted Red Russian kale and I tried to get a blue kale established but it just wouldn't take.  This year I started some Blue Vates and it is producing.  So also are lots of small Red Russian kale that came up from seed that the original plants produced and self-scattered last summer. 

I planted broccoli and Brussels sprouts but they didn't grow fast enough to do anything during spring.  Now they're just standing there and if they make anything it'll be bitter because of the heat.  Not sure if the plants will be able to live till fall, if they do maybe they will produce something edible and the cooler weather will eliminate any bitterness. 

We are getting tomatoes now.  Lots of little "Egg Yolk" cherry tomatoes.  Some small Cherokee Purples.  A few Purple Smudge.  Occasionally a Kellogg's Breakfast.  Sometimes some Thessaloniki and some Rutger's, the tomato said to be grown for Campbell's.  So far I haven't harvested enough that we have extra to share.  I almost always pick them before they have ripened all the way.  If I leave them on the vine till they are at the peak of ripeness, either a bird pokes a great big hole in it, or it hides from me and is spoiled by the next morning's picking. 


The Lazy Wife beans have climbed up on the trellis a little ways and they are blooming.  I had my beans cross with something else and I haven't had a good bean year now in about three years.  I had to start over with new seed this year, and I had a lot of trouble finding the seed, as it seems there has been some confusion as there are "Lazy Wife" and "Lazy Housewife", which, it turns out, are different from one another.  The beans that I originally started with were kidney-shaped white beans, not the squarish, crowded-looking white beans.  So it turns out that Territorial Seed's understanding is that the kidney-shaped beans are "Lazy Wife", and not "Lazy Housewife".  I ordered three packages and thought they would be enough but in order to can a year's worth and have some to make seed, I'm pretty sure I actually needed a pound.  And so far, I'm not seeing these setting 3 and 4 pods hanging together like I was expecting.  Time will tell.  If I like what grows, I'll save as much as I can for seed.  If I don't, we'll just eat whatever they produce and I'll order the other kind next time.  I guess.  Maybe I'll just get something else entirely.  I like Fortex, too, but when I've grown them I've never been able to get much from the vines that can be saved for seed. 

I'm battling squash bugs with every tool that I know about.  I have planted petunias in the squash bed.  I found eggs on the leaves, removed all that I could find, then covered with curtain sheers.  I thought I did a pretty thorough job but three days later I uncovered them and found more eggs on some of the leaves and a few nymphs and even a couple of adult squash bugs, which I squashed.  So I took off the curtain sheers and I'm giving up on that.  I spread some Sevin Dust on the ground under each squash, though I hate doing that.  Since then, I've had to remove more eggs off leaves, which I take into the house and flush down.  And I have smushed more nymphs.  A friend at the workout center said that it is an old, old remedy to spray vinegar in a circle around each plant.  I promised him that I would try it and report back, as he wanted to know if it really works.  I think today's bugs are just more resistant to everything than bugs were in "the good old days".  The bible says the meek will inherit the earth and I'm starting to think the biblical meaning of meek is bugs and bacteria.  Anyway, so far the squash are still alive, and have male blossoms.  They don't start making female blossoms till later, the plant's way of ensuring that pollinating insects have found the flowers and are already in the habit of visiting the plant.  Of course, usually by then my plants are dead.

I've been pulling a few onions every day.  They are rough-chopped and packed away into the freezer in square gallon-sized plastic ice-cream tubs.  We will enjoy them all winter and think of Paula, my birthday onion benefactor. 

Some of you may remember that I ordered some little bulbs, I think from Territorial Seed, of onions that were called "open pollinated Sweet Candy onions".  There's a lot of confusion as far as what the onion at its various stages is called.  My mother always called the little onion plants that arrive rubber-banded together, "slips".  And that's what I got from Paula.  What I refer to as "bulbs" are actually miniature onions, a lot like the onions that form at the tops of Egyptian Onions.  They are actually first-year onions that have been grown from seed.  Just like the little onion plants that are bigger around than a #2 pencil, they will bolt if they get too much cold weather.  I don't think they will be so prone to bolting if they just stay in the ground and winter themselves over for the second spring.  Might be something about digging them out of the ground and then putting them back in.  It's not really Nature's Way, is it?  So most of them did bolt, and that's fine, because I want seed, and being open-pollinated, they should make seed.  They're working on it, anyway....

This is the biggest one, so far:

We had several, as Hub's sister Wanda used to say, "messes" of homegrown lettuce and that was nice.  Now all but the all-season lettuce has bolted.  Usually I gather this seed, but I still have plenty from last year.  I may just let them self-scatter and let the lettuce come up where it may.

Cucumbers, my favorite variety, "Crunchy Muncher" are up.  If I keep enough water on them they should yield enough for me and my neighbors. 

And southern peas, this year the Pink Eye Purple Hull variety, are up.  They will thrive in the dry if they get a decent start, so I'm trying to give them that.

I've been eating black raspberries off the thorny vine, a few every morning.  Only because I've covered them in curtain sheers, as there are several species of birds that will strip all the barely-ripe berries off beforehand.  Now that they are done, the thornless blackberries are coming on, so the coverings have been moved accordingly.


They have set lots of berries on, but they are still small and hard and they have to be watered so that the berries don't just dry out and quit growing.  The berries are very large and juicy if the plants are kept watered but unfortunately in Oklahoma the rains stop right when they need it the most.  Must be the wrong climate for them.  I got these plants from our friend June.  When her husband Jack was alive he planted them at their place, and she kind of accuses me of channeling Jack sometimes when it comes to gardening.  He was what I call "a self-taught Master Gardener", so coming from June it's a compliment as far as I can see.  And I love to see how she gets this little glow about her when she talks about Jack, gone so long from her now.  So one day I went to visit June and she and I dug Jack's vines up and I transplanted them into my garden.  I'm pretty sure they are Doyle blackberries and June said that name sounded kind of familiar.  Here's their website:  http://www.fruitsandberries.com/
Every time the berries ripen and I go out to pick, I end up thinking about Jack, though I never got to meet him, what a good man he was, and how happy he and June were together.
 
This variety is patented and therefore it's supposed to be illegal for anyone to sell starts of it but June gave me the whole plants and didn't profit from it, other than a hug from me, and those are always free, anyway.  So I don't think we broke any laws.  Normally I avoid patented plants because I'm offended by the very idea of producing a plant that people can't share with their friends and neighbors.  The native blackberries are always finished earlier, and generally don't have to be watered because it's still raining regularly enough.  I guess that's why they're native to Oklahoma, eh?  But they are smaller berries and the thorns put up a good fight at picking time.  Blackberry cobbler is comfort food for Hubs because his family mostly lived off the land when he was a boy.  If they got fruit at all, it had to be something that grew wherever it was that they happened to be living at the time. 

I'm already eaten up by chiggers.  My therapist at BPR told me to tuck a dryer sheet into each sock.  She raises horses and is outside quite a bit, says it works for her.  So far I haven't seen any mosquitoes, but the wasps are all over the place.  I have already been stung once and it was really painful for more than just a few days.  There's a little jack-rabbit that has gotten into the yard, and I've seen a rat in the yard and signs of same out in the garden.  Caught one near the patio a couple nights ago but he got away.  Another was caught in the garden last night.  He got away too, because he went to rat-heaven.

I have just about reached Medicare's "cap" for physical therapy.  I have graduated from wrapped bandages to compression stockings.  I kind of giggle at the psychology of it all.  The bandages are just really kind of miserable.  So when you graduate to stockings, you rejoice.  However, if you were made to wear stockings at the git-go, you might resist somewhat and not like it nearly as much.  Sorta like a traditional Jewish story I heard somewhere about a poor man who complained to his rabbi that his house was too small for all the people in his family.  The rabbi told him to bring his donkey inside.  On the next visit the man complained bitterly about his terrible conditions and the rabbi then told him to take the donkey back out.  The visit after that, the man was so relieved not to have to live with that donkey that all of a sudden his house was not too small for his family. 

I am wearing "loaner" socks now but we have ordered a pair for me to keep and it will be in, soon.  Medicare doesn't pay for them, either, and they are expensive, but they are well made and come in more sizes than what I've ever been able to find anywhere else.  And they measured me at BPR so there's no guesswork as to what size to get.  Whoever makes those stockings that Walmart sells, assume that all women have little tiny bird legs.  That just doesn't make any sense to me.  Why would someone with legs that little, NEED compression stockings??  And the men's sizes are too big in the foot and the whole stocking comes up too high on the leg.  My doctor has wanted me to wear compression stockings for a long time and I just haven't been able to find any that fit me till now.  Even when I had my knee replaced, they wouldn't even take me through the door where they sell compression garments and braces because they said they didn't they'd have anything that would fit me.  And no, these stockings I just paid for don't have to be made special to fit me.  I take a regular, did you hear that??  I laughed when Kay said that, and said, "What?  Not even an XL?  Do you mean to tell me there are other women walking around who have bigger legs than I do?"  And Kay said, "That's right!"  Well, here we go with the donkey story again, I guess, because I left there that day feeling so much better knowing I'm not walking around on The Biggest Legs Anyone Has Ever Seen.  I'm REGULAR.  Don't THAT beat all!! 

They are trying to get a compression pump for my personal use, and Medicare WILL pay for that if all the paperwork is done right.  The folks at Medicare would be smart to do anything they can so that the patient can manage their condition without having to go for physical therapy, or, worse, just ignore it till it's so bad it turns into something else.  Yikes.  We don't want to go there.  All in all, this whole situation and how it has unfolded has been a real blessing for me and I'm very grateful for BPR and everything they have done to help me.  After I've reached my cap for treatments, I will have to start paying for them myself, so we are kind of trying to get me weaned away.  I think, as long as I have stockings, and continue to take good care of my skin and especially if I have my own pump, I'll be able to manage this just fine.  But I've become very fond of both my therapists and some of the others so I'll miss getting to see them regularly. 

I am still under 200 pounds now but just barely so.  I've been sitting at 198 for awhile now.  I have to go slow because I don't want to be flabby.  My next goal is to lose 30 more pounds, though I'll probably go out and get drunk at every 10-pound mark (only kidding, one watery drink puts me to right to sleep.  I don't think I've ever been drunk).

I've been trying very hard not to make comments on the blog about my opinion of our current leader in The White House.  I really don't think there's anything that I can say that will change the minds of those who have different opinions than I do, and nobody really cares what I think, anyway.  But here comes something that's a failure of willpower on my behalf, so if you don't like my politics, you might want to stop reading at this point. 

There doesn't seem to be anything Mr. Trump can't do or say (or tweet) that his followers will not spin in such a way that it's supposed to be a good thing, or maybe it's "Well, what can you expect, since all you Dems have done this and that, and OMG, if we Reps ever did that all hell would break loose".  I guess some folks have no recollection of the past, because scurrilous things HAVE been done by Reps when Dems were in power.  There was even a Dem president that was assassinated in the 1960's, anybody remember that?  I was a teenager then, and I don't think I knew anyone that was pointing fingers at the Reps, accusing them of setting the tone and orchestrating that.  Certainly there wasn't anybody on TV expressing anything other than shock and grief. 

Maybe these people were babies then or not born yet but certainly they had American History in school or hell, even a Dr. Seuss book to tone down that superior attitude some people have taken on..... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLPe7XjdKc

Nobody seems to even be remembering back as far as just before the election, when a man said that if Hillary got elected, he would make his displeasure known, because Mr. Trump had asked his followers to do that.  The reporter asked him what he meant by that and he smiled knowingly and said, "Well, I'm not going to say what, but I WILL be a PATRIOT."  And THEN Mr. Trump invited that man to sit in the front row during his next speech, and called him up to the front to shake his hand in front of the cameras.  Did this never happen?  Did I just dream it up?  Is it fake news?  Was he just an actor, paid by Dems?  Was the Trump that shook his hand while he bragged about what a patriot this man was, an impersonator?  Ummmmm, I don't think so. 

All I can do is just try not to be depressed and worried about the way things are unfolding.  Hopefully the countries that we have been so proud to call our Allies in all the many years in the past will not hold this period in time against our country as a whole, but will understand that America is under attack from within.  And I guess if you are not an American, this could be hilarious and quite entertaining to watch.  Like a weird reality show, with something happening each and every day.  I mean, if someone had told me, years ago, that this would be happening now I would have LMAO.  This is more absurd than even the Nixon years.  I have every hope that eventually things will shake out, maybe we will learn from this, but probably not.  The years pass, new generations grow up with obviously no historical education and certainly less and less training in the social graces.  It is certainly true that "He who has no memory of the past is doomed to repeat it".  And I suppose that's OK as long as those of us who DO have certain memories don't end up having to go along for the ride.  This most recent election has disrupted marriages and ruined friendships and has made us all a laughing stock as a nation.  And it's not like certain Reps aren't goading their Dem acquaintances.  Case in point:  Hubs told me he walked into the break room at the workout center one day and there was a book laying on one of the tables that had the title "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Democrats".  He opened the book and all the pages were blank.  Were those guys all sitting there, just watching, smirking?  Did they break out in laughter in front of him, or laugh together after he left the room?  Hubs didn't elaborate and I didn't ask.  He just said how rude he thought it was.  I ask you to put this in perspective.  Change the word "Democrats" to "Blondes" and you have sex discrimination.  Or to "Protestants".  Or to "African Americans".  Take your pick.

I just told Hubs to remember how it is that, eventually, everyone you know will show you just what kind of person they really are.  And that's one of several reasons why I won't hang out in that break room.   Sometimes Hubs does, and I don't care if he does, but IF he does, he can expect to experience the kind of subtle (and not so subtle) bullying that certain grown white people, usually men, do.  These are the same kind of people who insult you, right to your face, and then say, "Oh, I was just givin' you a hard time.  I wouldn't do it if I didn't like you."  Oh, really.  That's the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard.  You're making a joke out of it because you haven't got the courage to admit that's what you really think.  And you haven't got the good manners to keep your rude opinions to yourself.  I know about this.  My birth family did it all the time.  It's a horrible way to grow up.  For some reason they must think I've told Hubs to stay out of the breakroom, because I walked past the door as I was walking the track and saw him in there.  Before I even got past the door, I heard one of the men say to him, "She CAUGHT you!"  Oh, Jesus Christ, Allmighty.  Grow up, will ya?

And that's all I'm gonna say about THAT.

Y'all have a good day.  Be safe, be well, be blessed.  Hugs xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Comment Moderation is back on. Spam comments, and those containing links to advertising will be deleted.