Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Truth About Cancer

Hey everybody, this is just a little quick note because I thought you might be interested in this and I didn't want you to have to wait till the next time I post. 

I got an e-mail from the Grow Network saying that they are offering a series of free YouTube videos for us to watch entitled The Truth About Cancer, narrated by Ty Bollinger.  Watch Part 1, without having to sign up anywhere, on YouTube by plugging the title in their search box or following THIS link.  I know that the first two segments are accessible that way, so you can view them and see what you think.  I found some with the same name but I was kind of suspicious about the source of them.  If you want to watch the rest under The Truth About Cancer umbrella, it looks like they are "private" so you might at this point have to sign up to watch those.   THIS is the link where you can sign up on the Grow Network to access all the segments or you can go to TheTruthAboutCancer.com and sign up to view them there.  Viewing is free, either way.  There may be books and such that they are trying to sell but I haven't run into that yet.  You are not obligated to buy anything and if they start sending you promotional e-mails you can always unsubscribe.

I'll try not to make too much of a commentary about what I have seen so far, you will draw your own conclusions.  It's pretty inflammatory to the medical and pharmaceutical professions that we know today, but if there's anything I've come to believe in almost 70 years of living on this earth, it is that nobody really has your best interests at heart when there's a dollar that hangs in the balance.  And I wish, I truly wish, I didn't feel that way. 

Notice especially what they say about mammograms during Part I.  I have resisted having a mammogram for at least five years now.  My family doctor pushed really hard for me to have one at my last checkup.  Also a colonoscopy, one of which I had many years ago and I swore then I would not do again.  The medical profession believes I am being stupid and over-dramatic and that I will pay a high price one day for not having these tests done routinely.  And maybe I will.  The problem is, I have been lied to and fed poisons for so long that I don't trust anyone anymore.  I don't want to live forever.  I'm a Christian and I know death is not the end.  It is the doorway to the next level.  So I'm ready to go whenever I'm called, and then I will leave this poor chemical-ridden body of mine behind.  I would rather die of whatever it is that afflicts me than as a result of radical treatment.  The human body is a miracle.  It keeps on plugging away even when we spend a lifetime consuming foods packed with chemicals.  Our drinking water is laced with fluoride and chloride, and travels to some of us through lead-contaminated pipe.  Even the air we breathe, the rain that falls through it, and the soil that we grow our gardens in is contaminated with something that's not good for us.  In my case, I was exposed to DDT as an infant when my parents and everyone they knew dusted it on almost everything, thinking it was the best thing since sliced bread.  It seems like so many things were presented to us, from that to asbestos products, to fake foods, in that same way.  And now all the attorneys are running commercials saying that you can sue.  WHAT THE HELL GOOD IS THAT????  It seems that something as innocuous-seeming as talcum powder can causeovarian cancer.  WHAT????   WHO has not sprinkled talcum powder on their INFANT????  The beat goes on, from the cradle to the grave.  *Sigh*. 

So, just because you love me, and I love you, watch Part I.  I'm only twisting your arm to do that.  If you don't want to sign up anywhere and watch the rest of the segments, that's up to you. 

In any case, Rock On.  Hugs xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting, Ralph and I just watched the first video and have been talking about it all day, then I find your post about it! We keep marveling at the drug advertising on Radio and the Internet...the side effects of drugs passed by the FDA is astonishing. Far worse than the illness in some cases. Profit and greed are the catch words for modern medicine. I am so glad you posted this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona, that IS a coincidence, isn't it? A registered nurse that I know well just laughs off all those things on the side-effects list and says if anyone has ever reported having any of the effects happen to them while they're on the drug, by law it has to be added to the list and disclosed. But then, the doctor that she works for, when you mention prescription drugs to him says flatly, "They're all poisons...."

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! Comment Moderation is back on. Spam comments, and those containing links to advertising will be deleted.